1. Slowly pour 25gm Red Man Ice Jelly Powder into 1litre of boiling water. Keep stirring till dissolve.
2. Add 2tbsp Red Man Peach Syrup into the mixture. Mix well. Pour into a 10" mould and let it set overnight in the refrigerator.
3. Cut the Peaches (1tin x 850gm) and Ice Jelly into cubes, add ice and Peach Syrup (to taste).
1. Mix 500gm Snow Skin Premix with 200ml water.
2. Rub in 100gm Shortening, colouring and flavour into the mixture.
3. Rest for 5-10 minutes, cut and mould into shapes.
Note: This Snow Skin remains soft even after refrigeration. Just need to place it outside for 10 minutes before serving.
Tip: Sprinkle some Kou Fun unto the mooncake mould before pressing the mooncake unto it. Thus, it is easier to be knocked out.
Mooncake Fillings available: Corn, Green Tea, Lotus, Pandan Lotus, White Lotus, Yam, Black Dates, Durian, Chocolate, Tiramisu, Banana, Dragon Fruit, Pumpkin, Red Bean, Mixed Nuts and Black Sesame.
1. Dry mix 160gm Green Nut Flour and 80gm Icing Sugar.
2. Add in 1/4 tsp Salt, 120gm Rose Flour and 100ml - 110ml Groundnut/Corn Oil, and form a dough.
3. Roll out the dough using Rolling Pin (place plastic sheets below and above the dough).
4. Cut and shape, place the them on silicon-paper lined tin and bake for 15-20mins at 180degrees.
Method of popping your own Pop Corn!!
1. Pour 50ml Cooking Oil into a stainless steel wok (about 14" W and 6" deep) and place 35gm Pop Corn kernels into the wok evenly.
2. Cover the wok and heat up the wok with low fire...and hear the corn kernels pop within 1-2mins intensively!
3. When the popping sound slows down a little, shake the wok a little so to even out the corn kernels. Off the fire once the popping sound reduce to 2-3 pops. Take out the pop corn and pour melted butter or honey over it. Serve immediately.
1. Mix well 250gm Butter and 1 (size B) egg (3 mins).
2. Add in 440gm 8P Tart Shell Mix and form a dough.
3. Press dough unto tart moulds and bake till golden brown. Remove from oven.
1. Beat 500gm Cream Cheese, 130gm Castor Sugar and 70gm Butter until creamy.
2. Add in 1 (size B) egg, mix well.
3. Pipe cheese filling into baked tart shells and bake for about 10 mins at 180c.
Note: 2 drops of any flavour can be added to the cheese filling (flavour depends on your liking). Alternately, you may instead add in Blueberry Filling or Strawberry Filling.
1. Same preparation of Tart Shell as above.
Fruit Tart Filling:--
1. Whip up 300gm Red Man Topping Cream and pipe into the baked tart shells.
2. Cut fruits (kiwi, strawberry, peach) and place on top of the Cream.
3. Brush *Glazing Gel over the fruits (for that shinny finish!)
*Dilute Glazing Gel with some water before applying.